I am sure many of us have chemical sensitivity. I am sensitive to all chemicals normally. I notice with chlorine sometimes I am more or less sensitive. There were a few days I was very sensitive to it, and a couple things I ate tasted like chlorine too. Does anyone know what vitamin, mineral, hormone, etc may be related to this? I think it is a clue that I'm deficient in something and have built up too much of something? I know I need to detox my liver, kidneys, etc but I wonder if there is something else here. I have amalgams so I can't use some of the binders.