1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Leptin
Andrew Gladman reflects upon the recent IACFS/ME conference and the buzz surrounding a small molecule, leptin.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chiropractic Neurology for CFS ?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by SDD1244, Jul 27, 2009.

1. SDD1244

SDD1244 Guest

I think I mentioned in a couple of posts that I've been seeing a new physician. He is a Sports Medicine doctor and a neuro-chiropractor. Anyhow, I'm very impressed with this physician, as he did something very interesting and found a severe abnormality. He took my blood pressure in BOTH arms and also did a pulse ox in both arms. For my pulse ox results.... my result in my left arm was normal, but in my right arm, it was only 80. Apparently my result, according to him, is severe and indicative of hypoxemia.

Anyhow, this is the physician who is using the Bemer 3000 on me and also treating me for headaches. I think chiropractic neurology may be beneficial for some CFS patients.

Here are some links for more information for anyone who is interested:

http://www.functionalrestoration.com/chiropractic_neurology.htm

Where to find a neuro-chiropractor in your area:

http://www.acnb.org/locator/index.php
  2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    I think this is so interesting. Look at this from the website; isn't this what we've been talking about - stimulation problems?

Doesn't this sound like an ME/CFS patient? Limbic, sensory and cognitive...

(Interesting that they don't mention fatigue?) It's amazing what's out there. Good luck with it!
  3. mojoey

mojoey Senior Member

Hi SDD1244

Where are you located if you don't mind me asking? My practitioner told me to look for a chiropractic neurologist today, and that rang a bell because of your post! I'm in socal

best,
    joey
  4. SDD1244

SDD1244 Guest

M0Joey,

I'm in Southern Arizona. I had my 3rd treatment (Bemer3000) and an adjustment yesterday with my new neuro-chiropractor and have felt so good today ! I only stick with things that help and so far, I'm very impressed with my new physician !
  5. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Thanks SD..

Thanks for the links and info. Now hopefully this becomes a more fruitful search!
  6. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Chiropractic Neurology

Thanks SSD, I'll be keeping an eye on this. This sounds really interesting!

Wayne
  7. SDD1244

SDD1244 Guest

ggingues and Wayne,

At least we have more options (one of my favorite words) and I have found my new physician to be a great resource.

See more popular forum discussions.