1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

China

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by glenp, Jul 12, 2010.

1. glenp

glenp "and this too shall pass"

Vancouver Canada suburbs
  2. Carrigon

Carrigon Senior Member

PA, USA
    I'm 96 to 98 percent sure that this is what I caught in 1991 that completely disabled me. Or it's a slight variant of it. It was passed through saliva, I got it from someone I was dating. Incubation was three days and within seven days, full blown. We actually thought it was HIV at first because of the symptoms. But all tests for HIV were negative. So if I had to guess, I'd say in my case, high probability that this is what I caught or a variant of it.

3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    symptoms sound cfs like, do they have a cure for this virus. Interesting how 10%of those infected get the chronic symptoms, ebv has a similar percentage going by the dubbo study. I wonder if because viruses are so hard to treat that they dont bother testing , unless we die from a certain virus within a short time period, then they just dont care.

4. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
    look at this?

5. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

i heard the china virus is not XMRV.....does anyone know for sure?

6. Stone

Stone Senior Member

NC
    Does anyone know if the CDC or any health organization is looking into this? Is the Chinese government allowing any outside health agencies to have a look at this?

7. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

8. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia

See more popular forum discussions.