• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cheney Presentation, this Friday March 22, North Carolina

Mark

This is very short notice, I'm afraid. I'm very sorry about that: it has been sat under a pile of email in my inbox during a couple of extremely busy weeks. I haven't seen it posted on the forums before now.
Hope you'll join us on March 22 as we welcome Paul Cheney, Md, PhD for a presentation on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Winston Salem CFS Support group is partnering with our Local Hospital. I have attached a copy of their flyer.

The hospital address is 3333 Silas Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27103. You must call the hospital 336.718.7000 to register for the free presentation.
The presentation is called "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia: Current and Anticipated Treatments" and it's at Forsyth Medical Centre Conference Centre on Friday March 22 at 7pm. See the attached flyer for more details.

If anybody reading this is interested and has the opportunity to attend, please let us know: Phoenix Rising may be able to help with your travel costs if we can make arrangements for you to report back here on the presentation in some way.

Again, my apologies for the delay in my posting this. I do hope nobody has missed out as a result.

Attachments

• NOV8752_Chronic Fatigue Flyer_3.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 13

Sing

I hope someone can make it too. Cheney is a smart, independent thinker who might add a little something more to our understanding.

About the calendar bit, I had cause to review my own for the past year to see when I had had doctor's appointments. I was amazed at how little was on it! It certainly made it easy to find the appointments.

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
I've been wondering what Cheney has been up to lately, he seems to have fallen of the radar a bit. I'm glad to hear that the presentation is free, I wish I could attend. Hope someone can make it.

ukxmrv

Would love to hear if there is any news on his NGS work.

Thanks to the organisers of the talk and to Mark for following this up.