1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cheaper famvir source

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by heapsreal, Apr 6, 2011.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    I normally order famvir from 4rx but been searching around to save some money as these av's take a chunk out of the budget. magicpharma famvir $149 x 60 x 500mg, 4rx i have been paying $289 FOR SAME QUANTITY AND STRENGTH. I have ordered from these guys before, for other meds and they have been good.

http://www.magicpharma.com/advanced...sid=8b7d677e5ef42dc61d0c17d1837c09cf&x=15&y=8

But if going to order valtrex i would stay with 4rx as its cheaper then magicpharma.
    Glad i started searching around as its half the price im paying now. ALso been doing the same for supplements too.

cheers!!!
  2. TinyT

TinyT Senior Member

Australia
    Thanks for the link heaps! Will put that one away for if/when I get to try Famvir
  3. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Heapsreal,

Are you going to change to the "Macleods" brand from Magicpharma or buy the Cipla version?
  4. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Sorry for not replying earlier, but only just saw it. changing from 4rx cipla famvir to magicpharma macleods famvir which i will order next. Big difference in price is significant enough for me to try magicpharma. I have used magicpharma for other meds but only recently realised how cheap their famvir is, so happy with that find now that i have cut back work wise too. magicpharma coast $155 for 60x500mg where 4rx.com was $289 plus a discount. 4rx.com still seem to have the best deal on valtrex that i can find.

cheers!!!
  5. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Please let me know how the "Macleods" version is. I once changed away from the Cipla brand of Valtrex and the new cheaper one wasn't so good. Can't remember what other brand it was though sorry.
  6. Emma3636

Emma3636

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Cheap Famvir) - pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

See more popular forum discussions.