May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cheap immunovir/isoprinosine

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by heapsreal, Sep 30, 2017.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Well priced immunovir/isoprinosine at $14x40 pills, brandmedicine was where i have brought it previously at $50 for 50 pills.

Its no cure but this is more affordable for people and there has been some studies showing it helps some cfsers as well as studies showing it can improve nk function and t cell response and its used for many common viral infections like ebv, cmv, varicella and hsv1/2.

https://pharm5.com/Immune-stimulants/Novirin-inosine-pranobex-40-tablets-500-mg?limit=100

They have other immune mods and an atp substance which may interest some.

sb4 and ukxmrv like this.
  2. dreamydays

dreamydays

United Kingdom
    Great price for the official medication, another option is inosine from source naturals at around the same price for 60 tablets. Cheney and many other people have said it is as effective. Be careful if you have high uric acid levels already as you may well get gout.

3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    There is another thing for NKs now:
    Life extension NK Cell Activator

heapsreal likes this.
  4. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    What is the active ingredient?

5. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    That site sell an inosine product quite cheap. I have heard from a few people that they feel that immunovir is superior to straight inosine. I got some effect on nk cell count with immunovir but not inosine but i couldnt justify the cost of using it. But this new site prices are comparable to straight inosine and alot cheaper than from brandmedicine. But if inosine itself helps great, i found it helped joint pain but no effects on cfs symptoms.

My preferred immune mod is cycloferon that they have and it is also cheaper than other places too.

6. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Modified rice bran ( proprietary enzymatically) she has me trying this one since the other 2 are not doing the job ( I cannot tolerate the full dose of Immunovir)

heapsreal likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.