• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cheap immunovir/isoprinosine

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Well priced immunovir/isoprinosine at $14x40 pills, brandmedicine was where i have brought it previously at $50 for 50 pills.

Its no cure but this is more affordable for people and there has been some studies showing it helps some cfsers as well as studies showing it can improve nk function and t cell response and its used for many common viral infections like ebv, cmv, varicella and hsv1/2.

https://pharm5.com/Immune-stimulants/Novirin-inosine-pranobex-40-tablets-500-mg?limit=100

They have other immune mods and an atp substance which may interest some.

dreamydays

Great price for the official medication, another option is inosine from source naturals at around the same price for 60 tablets. Cheney and many other people have said it is as effective. Be careful if you have high uric acid levels already as you may well get gout.

Seven7

Seven
Well priced immunovir/isoprinosine at $14x40 pills, brandmedicine was where i have brought it previously at $50 for 50 pills.

Its no cure but this is more affordable for people and there has been some studies showing it helps some cfsers as well as studies showing it can improve nk function and t cell response and its used for many common viral infections like ebv, cmv, varicella and hsv1/2.

https://pharm5.com/Immune-stimulants/Novirin-inosine-pranobex-40-tablets-500-mg?limit=100

They have other immune mods and an atp substance which may interest some.
There is another thing for NKs now:
Life extension NK Cell Activator

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Great price for the official medication, another option is inosine from source naturals at around the same price for 60 tablets. Cheney and many other people have said it is as effective. Be careful if you have high uric acid levels already as you may well get gout.

That site sell an inosine product quite cheap. I have heard from a few people that they feel that immunovir is superior to straight inosine. I got some effect on nk cell count with immunovir but not inosine but i couldnt justify the cost of using it. But this new site prices are comparable to straight inosine and alot cheaper than from brandmedicine. But if inosine itself helps great, i found it helped joint pain but no effects on cfs symptoms.

My preferred immune mod is cycloferon that they have and it is also cheaper than other places too.