1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chase III: Maximizing Your Chase Vote: the Bonus Vote Exchange

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Sep 7, 2012.

1. warriorseekspeace

warriorseekspeace

Florida
    OK. 9/9/12, There is a link for someone who has not yet voted, on the following FB group: "ME (ME/CFS) Fundraising Group" posted by Ray Steele. It is to NIDA, but person can probably search for another group (such as PR) and still give him a bonus vote, or use the first vote for NIDA, and the second on for Phoenix Rising a NEID....
    Merry likes this.
  2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Thanks Special K I will send you a link:)

We're 86th and NIDA is 54th! We both moved up and we're both at 20K! That's great news - thanks everyone - lets keep moving!
  3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Will do - what is your Facebook name..I'm not even sure how to find my friends on there :(
  4. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Cort thanks, I ended up using someone else's link since my post. So I will remove my post above, and then this post in a couple days to keep this thread clean.
  5. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Looking for someone to trade links with. I tried a few of my friends/family members but they're wigging out due to having to accept an application.

So if you're interested, PM me and let's trade links. My bonus vote is going for PR if that makes any difference.
    Merry and warriorseekspeace like this.
  6. Spring

Spring Senior Member

Netherlands
    I've voted and got an extra vote. And sharing it with people. But why are there still so few votes? With all the visitors of this forum, we could do a lot better!

Just vote!
    Nielk and Merry like this.
  7. Tally

Tally Senior Member

I voted and managed to get an extra vote. I was worried I am going to mess it up but it was actually really easy and straightforward.

If you haven't voted yet, I encourage you to do so. It is a very easy way to help ourselves. :)
  8. HowToEscape?

HowToEscape? Senior Member

Need a counterparty to get a bonus vote. If I understand the procedure correctly (braaainnn foggghhh!1!) this is my link to send out. I <<think>> it can only be used once (don't worry about using it up!)

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charity/view/ein/27-2861703?ref=16c538c4f6
    Merry and Nielk like this.

See more popular forum discussions.