• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chase Community Giving Contest for Small Non-profits-Nov 8 to 22-$3M in Prize Money

taniaaust1

hopefully there will be a next time and our orgs that didn't win will get some money due to past winners being ineligible to run again (less competition).

I personally think next time it will be possibly harder for many of our orgs to get into top 100. This year.. was less competition due to a competition which wasnt well at all known.

I say that as I assume that this competition would have to be better known now and next year will have a ton of new competitors which werent in it this year. We are going to have to work our butts off every time this competition comes up.

Dolphin

I personally think next time it will be possibly harder for many of our orgs to get into top 100. This year.. was less competition due to a competition which wasnt well at all known.

I say that as I assume that this competition would have to be better known now and next year will have a ton of new competitors which werent in it this year. We are going to have to work our butts off every time this competition comes up.
Not sure about that. Chase Community Giving have been doing competitions since 2009. Time will tell.

But in terms of getting out the vote (our vote), this year Dan of the CFSKnowledgeCenter in particular did a good job with the e-mails to members, videos, etc.