Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Charles Ortleb's radio shows on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Dolphin, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

He has just sent me this list. I haven't listened to any of them.

2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Invisible Woman likes this.
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    OMG!!! This guy is relentless I am glad that Dr Montoya set him streight.
    My two cents:
    1) there is a soubgroup of non hiv AIDS plp that were lumped with Cfs and that are contagious ( but it is not the mayority of patients). I think since the 2 deseases bahave so differently ( depletion of CD56 vs CD4) that they should be even their own entity.
    2) I am glad Montoya finally told him is crazy to say hiv and Cfs are the same thing.
    3) I do not discount that hiv and Cfs were engineered at the same time ( that is the only thing they have in common in my book) but they are not the same, is more likely the theory that the government created a virus to disable and another to kill therory than the theory Cfs is AIDS. I wouldn't mind if it is truth. But it just does not add up to my observations of the data ( I am 100% not contagious)

Kenshin, anniekim and TiredSam like this.
  4. anniekim

anniekim Senior Member

U.K
    Montoya interview, especially last 10 minutes, very interesting. Montoya now looking for endogenous retroviruses in untested parts of the body.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 4:39 PM

See more popular forum discussions.