Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Chakra healing for ME/CFS

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by DaisyRuth, Oct 20, 2014.

1. DaisyRuth

DaisyRuth

Wales UK
  2. CantThink

CantThink Senior Member

England, UK
    Thankfully!

It's just a really travesty that the odds of us coming into contact with a believing, knowledgeable M.E. doctor on the NHS and who is actually able and allowed to help.us are slim to none!

3. Leopardtail

Leopardtail Senior Member

England
    I have read quite a few things saying that we are both placebo resistant and hypnosis resistant tania, so that sounds about right...

4. ChrisD

ChrisD Senior Member

East Sussex
    I had a 'Chakra test' done in a Yoga centre, it was a very debatable test but what I found interesting is that my weakest Chakras were 2,3,4 which I believe are located around the Gut, Liver and Stomach. Whilst this is by no means a 'comprehensive' test, I just found that quite interesting as I have already witnessed many crossovers between TCM, Ayurveda, general eastern medicine and the symptoms of ME/CFS

5. boolybooly

boolybooly

UK
    I find any practice which calms the mind is helpful as the less effort I put into thinking the less rough I feel. IMHO its just because of the way ME is, any activity entailing energy use causes adverse reactions. Its easy to overlook how much energy thinking requires.

manasi12 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.