• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chai tea

And I'm not saying that anything that helps a symptom isn't worthy. While waiting for the BIG DAY when I'm shot full of IV drugs I'm all about symptom relief.

And I again apologise to @Wendymay this may not be what you were expecting when you asked an innocent and legitimate question. Don't let my post put you off looking for answers.
Snowdrop it doesn't put me off at all. I'm new to this and absorbing everything about this disease/condition. Just like the rest of you, I'm willing to try anything to find relief X

Snowdrop

Rebel without a biscuit
@Wendymay

Thank you for the response. It is quite a learning curve. My understanding has changed over time (as has the illness) so it's a never ending thing (unfortunately).

But there is lots of good info here thankfully and lots of support.