• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chachoua: Arthritic goat milk kills HIV

roller

wiggle jiggle
Charlie Sheen stops HIV-meds to undergo Goat-Milk-Treatment

'I've been off my meds about a week now. I feel great. Am I risking my life? So what? I was born dead. That part of it doesn't phase me at all.'

'I had been non-detectable, non-detectable and checking the blood every week and then found out the numbers are back up,' the Anger Management star told the 55-year-old cardiothoracic surgeon Dr Oz.

• Dr. Samir Chachoua claims he had 'cured countries' of HIV and Aids
  • Doctor has been treating Charlie Sheen who revealed he has the virus
  • Chachoua claims his arthritic goat milk treatment can cure the virus
  • Since going off his meds for treatment Sheen admits HIV numbers are up

"The doctor says that the CAEV virus present in the milk 'destroys HIV and protects people who drink it for life."

"Chachoua also discussed the moment he had injected himself with Sheen's blood, saying he had been 'that confident' of his cure."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...astonishing-claims-goat-s-milk-treatment.html

Chachoua went onto announce he had eradicated HIV and another virus called chikungunya in Comoros, an island nation off the eastern coast of Africa, in 2006

roller

wiggle jiggle
"In the greatest experiment done by nature, millions of Mexicans have drunk goat milk infected with CAEV (Caprine Arthritis Encephalitis Virus). I followed people from a small village in Mexico who were infected with CAEV, and thousands more were studied by USC, not one developed AIDS over decades of follow-up."

"There are organisms that neutralize each other in nature, such as seen above in CAEV and HIV."

"Whereas scientists focus on enzymes and other detailed repair mechanisms and whereas these do form part of this treatment, microbes have been battling for world domination for eons . This includes battling for their hosts. When measles or mumps or other viruses such as Newcastles or the goat arthritis virus, CAEV, wish to enter a human host, they must destroy whatever disease is preventing them from growing there efficiently. The right strains will therefore demolish viruses such as HIV or herpes and even change leukemic cells back to normal in order to grow happily inside healthy white blood cells."

http://drsamchachoua.com/

valentinelynx

I tried to find any evidence that this guy is for real and was sadly disappointed. Even the claim he made that he "won a lawsuit" against Cedars Sinai for stealing his research doesn't hold up. Sorry, I'm not up to posting what I found or didn't find, except that there really was no "there" there... I do believe the basic idea he proposes is sound - viruses can attack other viruses, bacteria, cancers, etc. but there is no one great single vaccine that prevents everything.

No idea what the truth is behind what did or didn't happen to Charlie Sheen. But the more I looked at Dr C, the less I saw there. :(

roller

wiggle jiggle
Caprine arthritis encephalitis virus (CAEV) is a retrovirus which infects goats and cross-reacts immunologically with HIV. Because of this cross-reactivity, it has been used in alternative medicine therapies for HIV. However, there is no evidence to support this use, and CAEV is not a treatment or cure for HIV/AIDS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caprine_arthritis_encephalitis_virus

on the German wiki page a link is provided to the Maedi Visna virus (MVV) which is very similar to CAEV and HIV, the page says.
its the one that infects sheep (not goats).

Visna Virus:
Though it does not produce severe immunodeficiency, visna shares many characteristics with human immunodeficiency virus, including the establishment of persistent infection with chronic active lymphoproliferation; however, visna virus does not infect T-lymphocytes. The relationship of visna and HIV as lentiviruses was first published in 1985 by visna researcher Janice E. Clements and colleagues in the HIV field. It has been postulated that the effects of maedi-visna infection in sheep are the "equivalent" of central nervous system disease and wasting syndrome found in human AIDS patients. Despite limited sequence homology with HIV, the genomic organization of visna is very similar, allowing visna infection to be used as an in vivo and in vitro model system for HIV infection.

Research using visna was important in the identification and characterization of HIV. Nucleotide sequence analysis demonstrated that the AIDS virus was a retrovirus related to visna and provided early clues as to the mechanism of HIV infection.

No treatment for the viruses available.

:sluggish:The Maedi Visna infection often comes along with the Big Lungworm.
Lungworm-Treatment: ivermectin, albendazole, fenbendazole, febantel and other anthelmintics.

Last edited:

roller

wiggle jiggle
(for me, bottomline):

goat HIV = CAE-virus
sheep HIV = maedi visna virus
all seem strongly related HIV, CAEV, MVV

dr. chachoua says, the CAE-virus may destroy the human HIV virus in order to fully conquer its host.
dr. chachoua's approach may be transferring (infection with) the CAE-virus by arthritic goat milk

fighting a deadly virus with a less fatal one

?

Last edited:

roller

wiggle jiggle
I tried to find any evidence that this guy is for real and was sadly disappointed. Even the claim he made that he "won a lawsuit" against Cedars Sinai for stealing his research doesn't hold up. Sorry, I'm not up to posting what I found or didn't find, except that there really was no "there" there... I do believe the basic idea he proposes is sound - viruses can attack other viruses, bacteria, cancers, etc. but there is no one great single vaccine that prevents everything.

No idea what the truth is behind what did or didn't happen to Charlie Sheen. But the more I looked at Dr C, the less I saw there. :(

seems he has been around...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Chachoua

1999: Chachoua had charged that he had shared his expertise and cell cultures with them, but when the therapies had proved highly effective, the medical center had claimed both the material and the credit.

Aug 11, 2000: ...was awarded $10+ million damages by US District Court from LA's Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for breach of contract by failing to return 36 proprietary Vaccines and Source Cultures to Dr. Chachoua and refusing to Publish the results of tests performed by Cedars-Sinai on those Vaccines & Cultures.[citation needed][dubiousdiscuss]

Nov 13, 2001: ...lawsuit was dismissed, due to Chachoua's “history of repeatedly disobeying court orders and resort to other dilatory tactics” and his “pattern of misconduct [that] spanned the tenures of several different attorneys.” [9]

roller

wiggle jiggle
would be interesting to know, what vaccines are based on (extracted from) some sheep stuff...?

so, in addition to the simian virus, you know the one that ..."involves contact with the blood of chimps that are often hunted for bushmeat in Africa.[3]" .. we are having such close relatives in the backyard... :ill:

MVV is passed on
- by 'respiratory route' and the milk http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16425963
- 'The major pathway of transmission is not colostrum and milk, but a cell containing increased nasal discharge in cases of respiratory distress.' http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0147957102000784

"The organs targeted by MVV are, in descending order of importance, the lungs, mammary glands, joints and the brain. In these organs, the virus replicates in mature macrophages and induces slowly progressing inflammatory lesions containing B and T lymphocytes. The clinical signs of MVV infection, i.e. dyspnea, loss of weight, mastitis and arthritis, are related to the location of these lesions. Infection with MVV induces the formation of antibodies which can be detected by agar gel immunodiffusion, ELISA and the serum neutralization assay."

"In contrast to human (HIV) and simian (SIV) immunodeficiency viruses, the small ruminant lentiviruses do not infect CD4+ T lymphocytes."
http://www.oie.int/doc/ged/D1226.PDF

"Lambs are extremely vulnerable to infection due to the permeability of the guts of newborns[24]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visna_virus

"There is NO serologic or clinical evidence that humans are susceptible to MVV"
http://www.cfsph.iastate.edu/Factsheets/pdfs/maedi_visna.pdf (Iowa State University)

"Caprine arthritis-encephalitis virus (CAEV) is not considered a zoonotic disease, and there are no regulations regarding human food safety and CAEV"
http://www.cabi.org/isc/datasheet/90419

following texts published 2015
CAEV:
"The pathological changes that are known to be attributed to the goat lentivirus infection CAEV were reported in the late 1950s in adult goats in Switzerland [76] and about a decade later in Germany [77]. Later, Linda Cork in the early 1970s described in detail the anatomic-pathological changes associated with this disease [78]. The first isolation of the etiologic agent was simultaneously reported from the joints of an arthritic goat [79] and from the CNS of an encephalitic kid [80, kid = baby goat]. Later, the virus was isolated from goats all over the world. All lentivirus isolates from sheep and goats are referred to now as Small Ruminant Lentiviruses (SRLVs)."

"Cross-Species Infection Earlier experimental infections of sheep with the goat lentivirus (CAEV) and goats with ovine lentivirus (MVV) have provided the demonstration of the lack of species barrier for these viruses in sheep and goats [110]. Later, viruses genetically closer to CAEV were found in naturally infected sheep [111,112] and others genetically closer to MVV were found in naturally infected goats [113]. The experimental infection of mouflons [114] and calves [115] clearly demonstrated that the virus is capable of causing infection in a large variety of ruminants. The natural cross-species transmission of SRLVs in domestic and wild ruminants has been recently documented [116]; there is also evidence of mixed infections in field conditions with two closely related SRLVs. In addition, there have been descriptions of goats persistently infected with both CAEV and MVV and vice versa [117]."
http://www.mdpi.com/2306-7381/2/4/293/htm

Last edited:

ScottTriGuy

Stop the harm. Start the research and treatment.
I don't know about the science claimed, but tt was interesting that Maher even had him on the show, comparing him to other lone wolf scientists who've had medical breakthroughs.

I was also surprised by the audience's positive reaction to Dr Chachoua - nevertheless, my bullshit radar went off big time when Chachoua spoke.