• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CFSAC webinar 17 & 18 May 2016

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Same here. :(

Well, bummer. Unless they sort this out, I can't follow it - I can't phone up from the UK. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Kati

Patient in training
Same here. :(

Well, bummer. Unless they sort this out, I can't follow it - I can't phone up from the UK. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
I think it's starting in 15 minutes.
edit... Oh no... They had started

Last edited:

Denise

As far as I can tell, audio is only available via phone.
(Though calls get dropped during presentations and so on....)

waiting

I have submitted a question to the conference host about the lack of sound on the web connection -- told them there are several patients who cannot call in, but would like to be able to listen through their computers. Will let you know if my question is answered.

mango

I have submitted a question to the conference host about the lack of sound on the web connection -- told them there are several patients who cannot call in, but would like to be able to listen through their computers. Will let you know if my question is answered.

great, thanks! i've also messaged (chat) the webinar admin and the host quite a while ago. still no reply...