1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFSAC webcasts up

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by shrewsbury, Nov 2, 2009.

1. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

The CFSAC webcasts are up and running:) You can find them at http://videocast.nih.gov/PastEvents.asp

OR

http://www.hhs.gov/advcomcfs/index.html
    The top 2 entries on the right, spotlight are about the meeting. Webcast is 2nd down.

Looks like theyre trying to make them easy to find.

The written submissions are taking longer. If you put one in, you can check its status at now where did it go, I just had it, arggh......... ah here:
    http://www.hhs.gov/advcomcfs/meetings/presentations/091029.html

if:)

ETA The first webcast link has a "record" function. I haven't checked out yet, but it looks like we can burn our own copies of the meeting
  2. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

don't know how to add a sticky so that people know that the webcasts are up

3. srmny

srmny

Thanks islandfinn! Looks like we can save it to our hard drives? I guess i will figure it out as I go. Appreciate the heads up.

srmny
  4. lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert Killer, Clown, Priestess

Is this an audio only file or am I doing something wrong? My guess is it is audio only but I would love to be wrong.
  5. Nina

Nina Senior Member

Does anybody know when Cort's testimonial is up? I have looked through both days now but haven't seen it. I fast forwarded some of it so must have missed it?
  6. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

Susan, try this link for the whole page of recent broadcasts, then scroll down to see each of the two days of the CFSAC meeting on video.

Hope this works,
    Kim
  7. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

Hi Susan I think you're wrong (isn't it nice to hear that?!)

I think you need real player. To watch the original broadcast they had a link all set up. They may still have it set up to watch, but not sure. It was a fast process.

If you can't find the link on the CFSAC site, you could just go to Real Player.

8. lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert Killer, Clown, Priestess

I have the latest free realplayer. I get the audio fine but no video :(

I just got it to work! It would not work when I dragged the link to realplayer but it does have video if I view it in a web page. Go figure....*Shrug*
  9. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

yay yay yay
  10. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

He's on Day 1, 6:19 into the program.
  11. Nina

Nina Senior Member

Thanks, Kim! :)

See more popular forum discussions.