Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFSAC meeting 12, 13 January 2017 different location

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Denise, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Denise

Denise Senior Member

Note - the meeting is from 12-5 on the first day and 9am-5pm the second day.
    The meeting is being held in a different location also..

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) meeting

"A Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) Meeting is Scheduled for January 12, 2017, 12:00PM – 5:00PM and January 13, 2017, 9:00AM -5:00PM Eastern Time.

Location: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation’s Barbara Jordan Conference Center - 1330 G ST, NW - Washington, DC 20005"

Valentijn, Kati and AndyPR like this.
  2. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor

Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for getting this info out there, Denise!

Denise likes this.
  3. Denise

Denise Senior Member

According to the Federal Register notice
    Requests for a public comment time slot must be submitted to
    cfsac@hhs.gov by 5 Jan 2017.
    The email should include the US phone number where you can be reached and the speaker's name.
    Oral comment is limited to 3 minutes.

In order for public comment to be part of the written record:
    "Individuals who would like for their testimony to be provided to the Committee members should submit a copy of the testimony prior to the meeting.
    It is preferred, but not required, that the submitted testimony be prepared in digital format and typed using a 12-pitch font.
    Copies of the written comment must not exceed 5 single-space pages, and it is preferred, but not required that the document be prepared in the MS Word format."

See more popular forum discussions.