May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFSAC January 2017 public comments deadline soon

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Kati, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Good Afternoon.

As indicated in the Federal Register Notice of 11/29/2016, a meeting of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) will be held in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, January 12, 2017, from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET, and Friday, January 13, 2017, from 9:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET. For more information about the meeting, please visit:

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...e-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-advisory-committee

As stated in the notice, the Committee welcomes input on any topic related to ME/CFS. However, please be advised that the Committee is particularly interested in receiving comments and suggestions regarding specific issues to be discussed during the meeting. Such topics include:

• school accommodation issues
    • methods/programs for meaningful stakeholder engagement
    • clinical care and medical education challenges
    • and/or the stigma associated with this disease

As instructed in the FRN, please email the CFSAC general inbox if you’d like to speak to the committee.

2. Denise

Denise Senior Member

Deadline to submit written public comment (up to 5 pages, single-spaced, 12 point font) to the Committee prior to the 12th please email them no later than Thursday, January 5th 2017, (5pm Eastern time).

Kati likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.