1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFS tension headaches- home ultrasound miracle cure!

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by martinyzeany, Dec 22, 2011.

1. martinyzeany

martinyzeany

One of my ongoing CFS symptoms has been bad tension headaches. They were so bad I was on permanent analgesics and would visit the physio as often as I could afford but the pain was still always present. Recently I came across a magic device called the Ultralieve pro which solved these headaches and I havent had to take any medication for them or get physio since! The Ultralieve pro is a small home ultrasound device which I use on my neck the muscles, this completely relaxes them and my headaches always completely gone by the next day. For those in Australia I think you can get them at Terry White Pharmacies or online at http://www.ultralieve.com/ . Unfortunately they arent cheap, something around $170 but if you suffer from tension headaches they are worth every cent. If you do decide to purchase one of these magical devices I would look around online to purchase the ultrasound gel as it is really expensive to buy from the chemist ($20 a small tube). I buy mine by the 2L container from an online Veterinary supplies store (dont worry its just as good), this works out to be about $16 per litre.

Home this helps some of you :eek:)

2. Calathea

Calathea Darkness therapy

Scotland
    The Miracle Ball Method is also excellent for getting rid of muscle tension in the back and shoulders, which I have found can work very well for tension headaches. Thankfully it's very cheap.

See more popular forum discussions.