Agents for Change: The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2015 - Part 1
The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference (IIMEC10) was held, as usual, in the Lecture Theatre at 1 Birdcage Walk in Westminster on May 29th, 2015.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFS Patient Advocate on probiotics, MAF, more...

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Sasha, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Not quite sure which subforum to post this in but another very interesting blog post from Chris:

http://cfspatientadvocate.blogspot....howComment=1352821351573#c3792022846745229073

He says:

Of course none of this improvement in gut ecology can be disconnected from diet - from what the patient puts in her mouth. Diet can also be treated now. Consult Dr. Myhill, Dr Terry Wahls, or Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. The key activity is limiting or eliminating carbohydrates. Dr. Burrascano emphasizes the need to cut out carbohydrates. More clinicians need to approach treatment of neuro-immune illnesses with this global approach.

I hadn't come across this idea of PWME limiting carbohydrates. Is that widely discussed? Does anyone have a view on that?

See more popular forum discussions.