1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFS/IBS - If diet alone doesn't work, what does this mean?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    That´s encouraging. Have you tried Vitamin c, Vit E, Panthetine or all the other adrenal nutrients?
  2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Fogbuster and Beyond like this.
  3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi knackers. i think feeling full maybe increases inflammation? no idea...but i can ask him.
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

How about this supplement? Nutrients as mother nature intended, the whole leaf is put into the capsules, so your body fully understands what it is consuming and thus is able to fully utilise the nutrients from it.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

I have had tests which have shown I have leaky gut, candida and bacterial overgrowth. I have struggled to achieve any success on any diets, purely I believe because my body has been in such a constant chronic high stress state, just from my autonomic nervous system misfiring the whole time and being on constant alert.

So my intention is to learn to breathe better (retrain breathing pattern) and work on relaxing breathing exercises to keep me in healing mode more when I retry the GAPS diet again.

I have now officially just been diagnosed with EDS and Hyperventilation Syndrome.
  6. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

Hello, yes I'd be very interested to know why the hour wait, what is wrong with the green leafy veggies and what is it specifically that is wrong with sugar.

We are usually told green leafy is good.

And no doubt sugar is bad for weight gain and diabetics but what does he feel it is doing that is making/keeping us sick?

Very interesting. Thanks
  7. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    It seems Fogbuster that something is preventing your immune system to control candida, your normal flora to control the bad ones and the leaky gut healing. Once I found a paper and although looks insignificant (it comes from a restaurant website) it actually sheds light on why your gut may not be healing. According to this, having high estrogen, low cortisol or low glutathione will mean you cannot heal your gut completely. I have these, darn!

http://www.melodiagrill.com/uploads/2/9/2/8/2928807/leakygut.pdf

See more popular forum discussions.