1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFS and Yellow fever vaccination....

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by DADI, Aug 29, 2010.

1. DADI

DADI

Hi,

I have to travel to africa soon and this requires a yellow fever vaccination...
    As a CFS patient,i don't know what to do,as Yellow fever vaccine is a living vaccine...
    Any experience or advice???:confused:
  2. awol

awol *****

Unless the country actually requires you to have this vaccination for entry (check their rules) I would not get this vaccine. I got significantly worse after taking it almost 2 years ago and only started recovering 4 months ago. Your chance of a serious downturn in health from this vaccine is much higher than your chance of actually catching yellow fever.

A requirement is not a recommendation. You will have to look at their immigration department policy.
  3. DADI

DADI

tks awol for your personnal ewperience,they require it,but i will try to avoid the trip.

Regards.

Dadi

See more popular forum discussions.