1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFS and Yellow fever vaccination....

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by DADI, Aug 29, 2010.

1. DADI

DADI

Hi,

I have to travel to africa soon and this requires a yellow fever vaccination...
    As a CFS patient,i don't know what to do,as Yellow fever vaccine is a living vaccine...
    Any experience or advice???:confused:

2. awol

awol *****

Unless the country actually requires you to have this vaccination for entry (check their rules) I would not get this vaccine. I got significantly worse after taking it almost 2 years ago and only started recovering 4 months ago. Your chance of a serious downturn in health from this vaccine is much higher than your chance of actually catching yellow fever.

A requirement is not a recommendation. You will have to look at their immigration department policy.

3. DADI

DADI

tks awol for your personnal ewperience,they require it,but i will try to avoid the trip.

Regards.

Dadi

See more popular forum discussions.