1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFIDS Report on the 1st XMRV Conference!

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by VillageLife, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Dr. Yes

Dr. Yes Shame on You

Btw, here is Dr. Hanson's email response clarifying the issue about her nomenclature in the abstract:

Her position is very much in keeping with the WPI's, with John Coffin's at the workshop Q&A, and is similar that of Alter and Lo's, as stated at their press conference.

Many thanks to Dr. Hanson for her kind and swift reply, and to Xmrv Positive (http://www.facebook.com/people/Xmrv-Positive/100001609661620) for contacting her.
  2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Nice - it actually turns out that everybody is right and time will tell what category that sequence finally fits in. I think it just illustrates how much more we need to know about these viruses.
  3. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    I was talking about the people that have done the Hanson/Bell study.

See more popular forum discussions.