Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cervical spine stenosis as a cause of severe ME/CFS and orthostatic intolerance symptoms

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Tom Kindlon, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Starsister

Starsister Senior Member

US
    I looked into the "minimally invasive " procedure they advertise on tv...had hope till she told me the closest clinic was in Oklahoma and they require someone to come with you and stay in hotel. I burst in to tears on phone as I have no one. But then read up on procedure and that spine institute and they'd been sued multiple times for performing unnecessary surgeries and overcharging insurance companies, so when the spine guy in my city took a cervical and lumbar X-ray and said he saw nothing that surgery could help with, I moved on. But he only did two X-rays and a chiropractic office wanted to see the rest of my spine with 2 more X-rays...the combined efffect really was dramatic looking at that complete S shape!

I've been researching my chest pain and high resting heart rate episodes and saw connection to dysautomania and pots, as well as the hypermobility, so since I have to be my own dr, I'm not giving up on the idea that whatever is messing with my spine is causing the increase in Pots symptoms the last two years.

xrayspex likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.