• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CDC Web Survey

Ren

If it hasn't been shared elsewhere, I wanted to note that a web survey is (sometimes) popping up at www.cdc.gov. The survey has generic questions about the speed of the site and the ease of accessing information. They also ask about recommendations for the site and information presented on the site - or something to this effect.

I just thought that this could be a quick and simple way to comment to the CDC about its support for CBT/GET for ME/CFS - and/or request info on PENE and associated dangers be posted - and/or request for the CCC and/or ICC to be added, etc.

Edit:
Perhaps a FOIA request can be used to access these collected comments at a later date. I didn't take a screenshot of the comments I included, but for others, this might be a good idea since information the government is responsible for seems to very often inexplicably disappear.

Last edited: