• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CDC misspending under attack

Nielk

Thank you Rusty for this.
What an outrage! They should be held accountable. No wonder there is no funding left for us.

Desdinova

OH No's Surely NOT. The CDC Couldn't ever do such a thing. An Agency such as them who are busy searching out and investigating new emerging and new unknown health threats never. Never I SAY. ;)

*GG*

Yeah, what a disgrace, so it seems they could give us the funding we deserve and still take some cut backs like most people have had to suffer!

GG

SilverbladeTE

True story...
long time ago when I was well, I visited my relatives in Australia
lovely place can't recommend it and the locals enough :)

Anyway, over their, prostitution is legal, so there was a sort of "light industry/commerical" zone outside Canberra, with small warehouses, TV stations etc.
And...a brothel, quite open, but hey well controlled gals are safe etc (tacky but rather the gals were safe like that and not abused by gangsters).
Point of my story is that every day, notice I said DAY, not just night, you'd see several big black limos, with foreign plates on 'em sitting outside that brothel...sometimes these were Embassy cars.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the REAL face of how things work in bureacracy, Big Business or Government, see UK government scandals lately for proof ;)
So why be surprised the CDC is screwing us all over, too?

RE-ELECT NO ONE! It's the only way to be sure :p