1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CDC misspending under attack

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by RustyJ, Oct 28, 2011.

1. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Brisbane, Aust
    madietodd likes this.
  2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thank you Rusty for this.
    What an outrage! They should be held accountable. No wonder there is no funding left for us.
  3. Desdinova

Desdinova Senior Member

USA
    OH No's Surely NOT. The CDC Couldn't ever do such a thing. An Agency such as them who are busy searching out and investigating new emerging and new unknown health threats never. Never I SAY. ;)
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Yeah, what a disgrace, so it seems they could give us the funding we deserve and still take some cut backs like most people have had to suffer!

GG
  5. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    True story...
    long time ago when I was well, I visited my relatives in Australia
    lovely place can't recommend it and the locals enough :)

Anyway, over their, prostitution is legal, so there was a sort of "light industry/commerical" zone outside Canberra, with small warehouses, TV stations etc.
    And...a brothel, quite open, but hey well controlled gals are safe etc (tacky but rather the gals were safe like that and not abused by gangsters).
    Point of my story is that every day, notice I said DAY, not just night, you'd see several big black limos, with foreign plates on 'em sitting outside that brothel...sometimes these were Embassy cars.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the REAL face of how things work in bureacracy, Big Business or Government, see UK government scandals lately for proof ;)
    So why be surprised the CDC is screwing us all over, too?

RE-ELECT NO ONE! It's the only way to be sure :p
    jace likes this.
  6. shannah

shannah Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.