1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CDC Conf Call-Follow-up Poll: Would YOU do 2-day CPET if in CDC Multi-Site Study?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by waiting, Sep 15, 2013.

?

IF you were a CDC Multi-Site Study participant, would you agree to do the *2-day* CPET?

1. Yes

92.8%
  2. No -My ONLY concern is the physical toll of a 2-day test (vs 1-day) might be too high.

1.4%
  3. No- I have concerns about the physical toll AND other concerns (overnight is ok)--see my reply.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No- My ONLY concern is I travel a long distance to clinic and don't wayt to stay overnight.

1.4%
  5. No- I have concerns about the overnight stay AND other concerns (physical toll is ok)- see my reply.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No -I have concerns about BOTH the physical toll & overnight stay, but nothing else.

2.9%
  7. No -I have concerns about BOTH the physical toll & overnight AND other concerns--see my reply.

1.4%
  8. No -I have concerns but they are NEITHER about the physical toll or overnight stay-see my reply.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    Same here, but I think that there are measurable physical changes after one day, even if there are no symptoms.

I voted yes, but like several others I did so after the submission of results to to HHS and CDC.

My response is extremely hypothetical, as I am in the UK, so the journey would not be practical and my travel expenses would be ridiculous!

See more popular forum discussions.