1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CDC Conf Call-Follow-up Poll: Would YOU do 2-day CPET if in CDC Multi-Site Study?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by waiting, Sep 15, 2013.

?

IF you were a CDC Multi-Site Study participant, would you agree to do the *2-day* CPET?

1. Yes

92.8%
  2. No -My ONLY concern is the physical toll of a 2-day test (vs 1-day) might be too high.

1.4%
  3. No- I have concerns about the physical toll AND other concerns (overnight is ok)--see my reply.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No- My ONLY concern is I travel a long distance to clinic and don't wayt to stay overnight.

1.4%
  5. No- I have concerns about the overnight stay AND other concerns (physical toll is ok)- see my reply.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No -I have concerns about BOTH the physical toll & overnight stay, but nothing else.

2.9%
  7. No -I have concerns about BOTH the physical toll & overnight AND other concerns--see my reply.

1.4%
  8. No -I have concerns but they are NEITHER about the physical toll or overnight stay-see my reply.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    Same here, but I think that there are measurable physical changes after one day, even if there are no symptoms.

I voted yes, but like several others I did so after the submission of results to to HHS and CDC.

My response is extremely hypothetical, as I am in the UK, so the journey would not be practical and my travel expenses would be ridiculous!

See more popular forum discussions.