Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CBD oil and vape, should I go for it?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by klifer, Sep 17, 2015.

1. klifer

klifer

Hi all,
    I have discovered CBD lately and I have to say it is quite interesting as I am suffering from major anxiety disorder.
    I have tested diet suplementary cbd oil for few weeks and it was going well : Less stress, less upset stomach but unfortunately I could not re-buy the cure and I have stopped.
    Some friends have advised me to vape CBD, it was according to them the best way to have it directly in your body and easy to process. I have tried on their electronic device and I loved it, it felt very relax but I am wondering on long term?

Review are quite good but I wanted to know what you guys think before I spend 100euros in a good quality electronic cigaret.

2. Sean

Sean Senior Member

If you are going to take it, then vaping is a good way to do it. Personally I would like to see it available as patches, same as for nicotine. Slap one on once or twice a day, and get a controlled slow release through the skin. Or possibly as sub-lingual drops.

3. klifer

klifer

That would be a great idea! Maybe a new business idea here?

Did you hear about a nice vaping brand in europe?

See more popular forum discussions.