1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cayenne Pepper

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Overstressed, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Overstressed

Overstressed Senior Member

Belgium
    Hi friends,

Lately I'm having pretty good success against undefined headaches and even my tinnitus by using Cayenne pepper. I stir a tea-spoon of Cayenne pepper in a glas of apple juice and drink it. It's pretty amazing, and works almost instantly. It is said(I don't know if it's scientifically proven) that Cayenne pepper regulates the heart rythm, whether it's too slow, or too fast. It has the ability of thinning the blood.

What I experienced too, is when I take it before going to bed, I sleep much better.

Maybe a worth to try.

Best wishes,
    OS.

2. AbbyDear

AbbyDear

usa
    Thats great news. Cayenne pepper is said to have many good qualities. I think it may be good for circulation, and I think I have read it may have an effect on substance P (influence on pain signal). I do react to ingested cayenne pepper (like so many other things), so sometimes I will just soak my feet in bath salts, zeolite, and cayenne pepper (not too much/strong) and water in a foot-bath container. I (want to) think it helps (temporarily at least) with my feet circulation, which seems to be challenged lately.

3. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    A spoonful would kill me. Lol. I use it sparingly in a water, molasses, lemon and salt mixture I
    make for rehydration. I got the idea from the master cleanse. Tc .. X

4. Overstressed

Overstressed Senior Member

Belgium
    Hi xchocoholic.

I've corrected my initial post - I meant of course a tea-spoon full ;)

Best wishes,
    OS.

5. ramakentesh

ramakentesh Senior Member

Astronauts who develop OI on return to earth claim often that they crave spicy foods...

See more popular forum discussions.