1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Catching.Cancer

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by merylg, Nov 15, 2012.

1. merylg

merylg Senior Member

Sydney, NSW, Australia
  2. AFCFS

AFCFS Senior Member

NC
    Its an interesting video. I was going to watch the first few minutes, but ended up watching the whole thing. I would have liked to see a little more follow-up on the cluster infection of women.

And of course what would a potential treatment be without lawyers and controversy: Controversy Swirls Around HPV Vaccine as well as HPV Vaccine Controversy is About Rights and Transparency, Not Sex and Health - thank God they found out that taking the vaccine will not turn girls into "sex mongers:"

According to a study published in the journal Pediatrics, all those parents who were afraid that their daughters would run wild once they were protected from Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) can breathe a sigh of relief. The Kaiser Permanente study shows that risks of pregnancy, STD treatment or the need for any counseling that suggested the girls were sexually active among those vaccinated was the same as the unvaccinated girls.
    merylg likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.