P2P, or not P2P, that is the question
As the 16 January, 2015 deadline for responding to the controversial P2P draft report draws near, and in the interests of balance and representing the whole community, Phoenix Rising presents two differing views on how to react. Today, Clark Ellis flags up important content to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cartoon on ME and psychiatrists

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Tom Kindlon, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Tom Kindlon

Tom Kindlon Senior Member

I found this on the internet a while back. I think it was originally on the cover of the 25% ME Group magazine http://www.25megroup.org [The 25% ME Group is a UK-based group mainly for those severely affected by ME, which does also have Associate membership for those not severely affected].

It came to mind following the BMJ e-letter from Sean Lynch (psychiatrist) in reply to two of my e-letters (see: http://www.bmj.com/content/347/bmj.f5963?tab=responses ). I'd like to reply to it but ideally I'd like at least one other person to reply as he's trying to shut down the discussion.
    [​IMG]

ahimsa, concepcion, Iquitos and 15 others like this.
  2. Indigophoton

Indigophoton

UK
    It looks like he's also trying to make a case for more psychologically based studies!

3. Tom Kindlon

Tom Kindlon Senior Member

Yes, I think he is:
    e.g.
    etc.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    Valentijn likes this.
  4. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    fek him, may he get M.E., Fibro and Venusian Dick Rot! :sluggish:

Valentijn, Tito and PNR2008 like this.
  5. Ren

Ren .

I don't have the wherewithal to debate - but thank you to those who do on our behalf. Such psychiatrists give me nightmares.

See more popular forum discussions.