Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Carnivore Diet for ME?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by ChrisD, Jan 8, 2018.

1. scisolver

scisolver

Well that is a problem if protease causes anger. How do you know that?

2. scisolver

scisolver

Well I know too much tyrosine causes anger. I also know that when I took the methylation b vitamin it caused anger. I think I took methyl b12 not sure now.

ljimbo423 likes this.
  3. ljimbo423

ljimbo423 Senior Member

United States, New Hampshire
    Yes, tyrosine also increases epinephrine/nor-epinephrine and methyl B12 or methylfolate increase methylation, which increases these neurotransmitters.

So you might want to keep that in mind when thinking about supplements that increase methylation and those neurotransmitters.:)

Jim

BadBadBear likes this.
  4. jpcv

jpcv Senior Member

SE coast, Brazil
    Olá!
    Not with the diet, well I´m still sticking to it but I haven´t felt any diference.
    On the other hand, I´ve just returned from NY, I had an interesting appointment with Dr Susan Levine and I hpe to post about it soon, I have to recover from the trip first, I got really tired.

5. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

That sounds exciting, please tag me when you do it! Take care!

6. BadBadBear

BadBadBear Senior Member

Rocky Mountains
    Thanks for the info, Jim. I am an over-methylator and generally don't take much mB12, maybe that's part of my bad reaction. I also have a bad reaction to tyrosine, it's too stimulating for me.

ljimbo423 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.