Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Cardiac stuff

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by cman89, Oct 23, 2014.

1. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    For those of you who have been treated for cardiac stuff, maybe you can help me here: I am borderline undiagnosed CFS, and thankfully, I do not have exercise crashes or PEM, just an arrested level of endurance and strength. I try to exercise, and can do so , in fact I have a better time with the cardio than the strength type stuff.

However, it seems like I am extremely slow going when I start to run (say a longer distance), then I get into a rythym and can go for a bit, then I lose steam, but if I were to stop periodically than keep going, it would be more difficult than when I just stay the same pace. It's as if my heart does not accelerate very well. I can jog for some time on flat ground, but put a hill in my way, and I am basically screwed, as the demand leaves my breathing very elevated. As I said, no PEM, just really diminished capacity. Its as if anything involving recruitment of additional muscle fibers is really hard. (I know many of you struggle far worse than I do, so this is not a boast. Please understand that)

See more popular forum discussions.