• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can't eat, everything tastes bad & makes me nauseous, past 14 days -- any advice?

NilaJones

Thank you, @LivingwithFibro :).

No burning or cramping.

I took some DGL last night, and was able to drink juice and a tablespoon or two of milk. I think food poisoning was a factor, and is over now. I felt a bit better starting in evening. Still body aches, fever, fatigue and nausea. Runny nose and cough have stopped, And no more vomiting.

I think being on an involuntary juice fast for two weeks is part of my problem. I need to find a way to get some real food. But I am very weak.

I also think the very high blood calcium is significant. I will start a thread to ask about that.

Mary

Moderator Resource
My chiropractor who does muscle testing helped me with several digestive issues over the years, including toxic liver, inflamed gallbladder, malfunctioning bile duct, to name a few. He also helped my sister get her digestion sorted out. Muscle testing can pick up problems before they become acute enough to show up on blood work. And the docs were helpless with all of this. I don't like to think of how I would be if I had not stumbled across my chiropractor.

So you might give this a try. It's generally a lot cheaper than regular docs and you might be surprised. He also helped with weak adrenals and a few other things, again which the regular docs never picked up.

To find such a chiropractor, you can check the yellow pages and make phone calls. Another way is to go to the Standard Process website - they have a search feature for practitioners who use their products, which are very good products.

I hope you get some answers soon -

Mary