• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

cannabis strains for fibromyalgia

GhostGum

I still find lists like that a little annoying because it is a bunch of generalised information and recreational named plants, even if the strains are tried and tested medicinally. But I think anyone wanting to use cannabis medicinally wants more CBD based cannabis, to avoid any issues around high THC,

https://www.leafly.com/news/strains/what-cannabis-strains-are-high-in-cbd

Have been using it on and off the past 12 months, just from black market stuff and I quickly realised how unreliable this is, and how sub-par the quality of the herb can be. I envy those who can access it medically and work out which strain works for them and is most comfortable to use, otherwise the only option is to setup your own grow and import the right genetics online.