• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cannabinoids

maddietod

I've just tried the Zen oil, and it turns out I'm sensitive to hemp. Mark at Zen has offered that instead of sending the bottles back, I can donate them to people who might need them.

I have 2 unopened bottles of 2-ounce peppermint flavored CBD oil. I don't mind paying postage, but you would have to PM me your address; it's your call if you feel safe with that.

https://www.etsy.com/people/ZenCBDOil

maddietod

Swollen glands in my neck, a bit of tightness in my throat, almost-nauseous. I either got a 3-day cold at the same time, or it also caused a mild headache and a lot of congestion.

I tried hemp powder years ago as a protein supplement, one time, and it made me so sick I made myself vomit it up. I had completely forgotten about that.