• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cancer 'visionary' Stanislaw Burzynski stands trial for unprecedented medical malfeasance.

Kati

Patient in training
http://europe.newsweek.com/stanislaw-burzynski-cancer-medical-malfeasance-429057

'When Sandra Cohen was diagnosed with breast cancer, she did whatever she could to avoid chemotherapy. She took homeopathic remedies and herbs, and she changed her diet. She even tried laser therapy. Nothing worked. When she reached stage IV—the cancer metastasized to her lungs, clavicle bone and lymph nodes—her doctors were shocked. “The doctors here just kind of shook their heads and said, ‘How did you let this go so far?’” she recalls.

But she didn’t give up. Instead, she went to Stanislaw Burzynski..."

barbc56

Finally!

Thanks @Kati for posting this.:thumbsup:

ETA I misread that he was struck off. I didn't realize this is a trial. I know he has been investigated by the FDA but don't know if this is the first trial against him.

As far as Im concerned he's morally corrupt.

I also didn't realize the lawyer was making statments against him. What about attorny client confidentiality? The lawyer is saying it's an outright scam. I've thought Burzynski most likely believed what he was doing, which in a way is scarier. Either way he's still morally responsible and he's been ignoring his training as a physician.

Who knows, as the Dr. owes the lawyer money.

Last edited: