Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Canary/Unrest To Premiere at Sundance Film Festival 1/19/17!

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Never Give Up, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Never Give Up

Never Give Up Collecting improvements, until there's a cure.

2. Jenny TipsforME

Jenny TipsforME Senior Member

Bristol
    Amazing achievement! I find it inspiring to witness how if you work bit by bit and spoon by spoon you can create a future which isn't a continuation of our present. a few years ago a ME film at Sundance would have sounded crazy, but Jen Brea has reached for the impossible and made it possible.

Accept no limitations! well apart from pacing ones and limited spoons and no independence to leave the house or stand up for long... Even with these severe restrictions we can do things with high impact.

MeSci, Solstice, actup and 6 others like this.
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Oops, just created a duplicate thread on this, which I'll ask to be deleted.

Very much looking forward to seeing this and finding out how we can leverage it for the good of PWME worldwide.

Read the rest at:

http://www.unrest.film/blog/2016/11...emiere-at-sundance-film-festival-january-2017

actup, viggster, MeSci and 3 others like this.
  4. Cheshire

Cheshire Senior Member

A few extracts of the film in the Sundance video presentation
    Meet the Artist '17: Jennifer Brea

mango, Gemini, Lindberg and 6 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.