1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Canary in a Coal Mine film needs our support!

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects' started by EMilo, Oct 26, 2013.

1. EMilo

EMilo Elizabethmilo.com

Seattle, WA
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    So they are beyond there 50K goal, what is done with the extra capital?

GG

3. searcher

searcher

SF Bay Area
    They actually require $200K to make the film but initially planned to try to get the rest through private funding. I don't think they knew how popular this film would be with the community and they now hope to be able to raise the full funds through kickstarter. The popularity of the campaign is definitely helping the film and the ME cause receive a lot of attention and she's fantastic at interviews. Her Ted Talk interview is worth reading-- http://blog.ted.com/2013/10/25/illu...ithout-end-fellows-friday-with-jennifer-brea/

rosie26 and EMilo like this.
  4. acer2000

acer2000 Senior Member

They said they need 50k minimum, but their goal is 200k to make the film they really want to.

EMilo likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.