• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"Canary in a Coal Mine" 12/3/13 Decide Who Talks to the Tribeca Film Institute!

jeffrez

Quidditch? Are you kidding me? "Fearless and bold" privileged individuals at UCLA? :rolleyes: I voted CIAC.

Gypsy

Hey everyone. Just an FYI- after you enter your email to vote, you have to go into your email account and click on the link to submit your vote- otherwise it will not count!

So check your email right after and make sure to click on that link. I didn't see this yesterday, so my vote was not counted until just now.

Ren

Hey everyone. Just an FYI- after you enter your email to vote, you have to go into your email account and click on the link to submit your vote- otherwise it will not count!

So check your email right after and make sure to click on that link. I didn't see this yesterday, so my vote was not counted until just now.

Just found an email reminder to vote for Canary in my mailbox - And so wanted to remind others to do the same. Voting ends Friday, December 6th at 5 PM Eastern. And don't forget to check your email and confirm your vote, as noted in Gypsy's post above. Go Canary!

upload_2013-12-5_11-27-50.jpeg

(public domain - "canary in cage")

*GG*

good catch/reminder, checkk your spam if you don't see the email!

60% at 932 votes.

GG