1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Canada joins in XMRV ME/CFS research. Could we become a significant player?

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by shrewsbury, Aug 28, 2010.

1. shannah

shannah Senior Member

Hi Sing,

Thanks for posting. I received the same notice and was just about to post it but thought I'd better look around first. I'm wondering if this should be in thread of it's own so those from Ontario will be sure to see it.
  2. Sing

Sing Senior Member

New England
    I made it one, starting with Dr. Jolicoeur.....
  3. Sing

Sing Senior Member

New England
    Shannah, I thought I had, but now, looking for it, I don't see it. Go ahead!
  4. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Very important to us all the Canadian understanding. Ten years ago when I went down with ME I was sent from Norway 2 Documents - Prof Hooper "Engaging with ME" and Dr Byron Hyde's The Scientific Basis" and knew he knew it. Just so good to hear your research goes on.
  5. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Bemused (extra) by all things computer I hope my post on the Canadian Consenus (thanks to PR) is logged - it is a brilliant piece of work - I know all of it well and hope this becomes the international basis. With a bit of luck it may eventually permeate the UK.

See more popular forum discussions.