• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can you use up B12 too quickly?

Can you use up B12 too quickly? I finished my loading dose (5 over 10 days) of 1mg/ml Hydroxo B12 injections last Friday and last night the heart palps and anxiety started again. Has anyone experienced this?

I'm new here so I'm not sure but..

POTASSIUM -

Potassium is far more critical than I realized with version 1 of this page. Most people starting the active b12s and Metafolin will have low potassium symptoms which can include unusual spasms, muscle weakness, mood and personality changes, nausea, heart palpitations and a long list of other possible symptoms which makes it difficult to identify. Many people misidentify low potassium symptoms as "detox". This is a dangerous mistake to make.

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/active-b12-protocol-basics.10138/