Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Can you use up B12 too quickly?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rellimafish, Feb 11, 2015.

1. rellimafish

rellimafish

Can you use up B12 too quickly? I finished my loading dose (5 over 10 days) of 1mg/ml Hydroxo B12 injections last Friday and last night the heart palps and anxiety started again. Has anyone experienced this?

2. rellimafish

rellimafish

3. idn0

idn0

I'm new here so I'm not sure but..

POTASSIUM -

Potassium is far more critical than I realized with version 1 of this page. Most people starting the active b12s and Metafolin will have low potassium symptoms which can include unusual spasms, muscle weakness, mood and personality changes, nausea, heart palpitations and a long list of other possible symptoms which makes it difficult to identify. Many people misidentify low potassium symptoms as "detox". This is a dangerous mistake to make.

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/active-b12-protocol-basics.10138/

rellimafish likes this.
  4. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
    Yes if you are MTR++

rellimafish likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.