1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Fable known as The PACE Trial
Graham, Janelle and Bob, have once again excelled themselves with their latest take on the 'poisoned apple' that was the PACE Trial...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Can you recommend anyone in Texas or nearby?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by November Girl, Aug 8, 2011.

1. November Girl

November Girl Senior Member

Texas
    I live in the Dallas area, but I don't know of any physician around here that I would recommend.
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Have you tried this website?: http://www.co-cure.org/USA_TX.htm

I Hear it's outdate, but might prove fruitful. I believe ther are a couple of people in Texas on this forum, so hopefully they can be of assisstance also.

GG
  3. November Girl

Texas
    Thanks GG. I hadn't looked at CoCure in a long time. I wish the list had a bit more data. At least one name on there is no longer in practice, and there is one who I would strongly caution against seeing.
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    You might want to check out ACAMs website also. Let me know if you need me to post a link.

GG
  5. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    This is a support group in Dallas that has a web site with a list of doctors. Try Google. Also, read my blog here about how to find a doctor.
  6. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

dr. gaphe in houston used to treat CFS...he is a top HIV doc. but i heard he stopped treating it cuz someone sued him. perhaps you can call and see if he has changed his policy?

http://www.josephgathe.com/dr_gathe.htm
  7. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
  8. November Girl

Texas
    Dr. Sharp

Thanks Andrew. I did see Dr. Sharp for awhile, but was not overly impressed with him.

See more popular forum discussions.