Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Can someone help me respond to article

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by Andrew, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    Here's an article about the IOM report. I have no problem with his coverage, and overall it sends a message that works to our advantage. But he took the liberty of adding information from the Mayo Clinic website about how to treat ME/CFS, and it's the usual dismissive CDC stuff. I have a way to discredit the Mayo Clinic info, and I want to add it as a comment, but I cannot figure out how to add a comment, or even see the other comments. Can someone help me?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ot-a-psychological-illness-expert-panel-says/

Esther12 likes this.
  2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Can you see a little speech bubble under the word 'panel' in the title, with a number (currently '7')? I clicked on that and scrolled down and could see comments.

Esther12 likes this.
  3. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    Thanks, you solved my problem.

Sasha likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.