The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

can one get a methylation panel sans doctor?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Aerose91, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

As stated in the title. I've hit a roadblock i can't figure out with methylation but i dont have a doctor any longer- mine dropped me for being too incinsistent (money). Are there any methylation panel tests i can order without a doctor rx or having to pull it? I know this is a long shot

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    23andme. Then run it through genetic genie or some other place. It was $99. Not sure now.

3. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

No i mean a methylation panel for methyl metabolites, such as SAMe, MTHF, methionine etc.. ive done the 23andme

4. PeterPositive

PeterPositive Senior Member

5. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Hi @PeterPositive i checked that out and the order form says you need a doctors practicing license to order a kit. Maybe they changed it throughout the years? Bummer

6. PeterPositive

PeterPositive Senior Member

Hi, I ordered mine from their European branch without any doctor's rx, so that shouldn't be a problem. If you live in the U.S. you may want to ask them via email. I wouldn't be surprised that they could do it as well.

cheers

7. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Ok then, ill try it. Thanks for the help!

See more popular forum discussions.