1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Can it be that I have me/cfs

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Redgreen33, May 5, 2014.

1. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

Lol, when I first got sick my kids were 9 and 7 and I used to try to think up a way I could make them leave me if a fire started cause I knew I'd never get out and was so afraid they wouldnt go. Never did come up with a good one lol! One of those horrendously upsetting conversations you have with yourself at 3 in the morning:nervous:

2. Redgreen33

Redgreen33

Very upsetting to hear that , you are in prayers

3. CFS_for_19_years

CFS_for_19_years First Do No Harm

USA
    This is the third thread you've started. Anxiety can be a symptom of hypothyroidism and/or hypochondria. I think it would be best if you stayed off the computer for a while and found some way to calm yourself down. Listen to music, take a walk outside in nature, meditate if you can. I think everyone who has posted here has been very kind and helpful to you.

Please consider that we have run out of suggestions for you. It's time to get to a doctor now.

SOC likes this.
  4. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

I'm better now, I could get out and my kids r in there 30s (yikes, when did that happen :))

Redgreen33 likes this.
  5. Izola

Izola Senior Member

Perhaps RedGreen needs the solace of caring people around. There isn't a person here who hasn't been needy at one time or another. It is ok to be needy when you are ill with a mystery disease. And lonely is just lonely. We have all been there, too.

There is a tone of condescension running through some of the threads. That is not healthy for recipients.

Here are hugs and smiles for you. RedGreen.:):balloons::D:balloons::p:hug::hug::balloons::thumbsup::lol::):balloons: I am sorry, but I have to sleep, Bad headache,:ill: With sleep I will be just fine. You take care. :angel: :balanced: Peace be with you.:angel::balanced:
    :angel::angel::angel: Izola

peggy-sue likes this.
  6. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

I know some meds you can't stop cold turkey. It makes you way worse. I had a Dr who insisted I was depressed and gave me effexor. It was making me worse, guessing since I wasn't depressed. I stopped it cold turkey and i guess the abrupt change in chemyials made me suucidal. It wore off before i acted on it but wow, that was a big mistake lol! So cold turkey is not a good thing Lol!

And it could be anxiety if you aren't on meds. I get not wanting to be on them, who likes to take them. But I know mdd at least has physical symptoms too. (Not sure about other mental health issues) so some if your not feeling well may go away on them. My relatives get muscle aches etc when they are depressed.
    I don't know anything about hypocondria but it would seem there has to be a reason for it(is it a form of anxiety maybe?) So also a treatment. And if your mental health pro is just blowing that off you need to change pros. Please find a therapist you like and feel like understands you. You may need meds but really that is a small price to pay to be happy and healthy. But you need a therapist you like to really benefit. That made a world if difference with my relatives.

7. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

Lol my auto correct loves "I" and hates "o" so just mentally change all the ifs above Lol

8. Redgreen33

Redgreen33

Thank you , I hope your headache goes away
    Tried getting out yesterday went to eat with girlfriend , who is supportive , I feel bad , tried to get a little drunk sometimes helps lol pretty tired this morning was stiff but happens to me a lot when sharing bed with girlfriend and 100 pound dog who insists to join lol.

Izola likes this.
  9. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    have you looked at IBS and getting tested for that ?
    and getting tested for POTS may be a good thing to do as well to get some concrete evidence..

here is a link with more on POTS etc for you to read through - good luck I know it is tough

http://forum.notcrazy.net/index.php?topic=9571.0

Allly

Izola likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.