1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Can I take a binder like activated charcoal or apple pectin with Synthroid?

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by gu3vara, Jul 18, 2014.

1. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

Hi,

Like the title says, i'm wondering if anybody did this in the past? I think I'm experiencing some kind of herx from the addition of NT Factor last month, felt energy going up after 4 weeks and then my lymph nodes started feeling swollen and my liver congested... Think a binder would help at this point but don't want to visit hypothyroidism again! I'm not sure I can even take fibers or apple pectin wit synthroid, thx for the help!

2. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I've done charcoal while taking Armour Thyroid and it had no impact. If you decide to take one of those, I would suggest doing it several hours apart just to be sure.

See more popular forum discussions.