1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Can anyone recommend an online pharmacy that sells Famvir and/or Valtrex?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by orion, Feb 15, 2011.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    4rx discount code which gives u 10% discount or 20% more pills is - A86BE73W but read carefully when u fill in your order as i usually pick the more option pills but have missed it because of a brain fart and ended up with the discount instead.
    cheers!!!
  2. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
  3. redo

redo Senior Member

Nice to see someone write that. I agree 100%.

When I've been in a pinch, I've used http://www.pharmacyescrow.com
    They have most things, and if they don't have it, you request it.
  4. Gary1001

Gary1001

Australia
    Can anyone recommend a pharmacy other than Magicpharma or www.4rx.com as one is closed and the other doesn't ship internationally?
  5. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    http://www.pharmacy-orders.com/famvir_generic.php i havent ordered through these guys yet but are better priced for famvir then magicpharma. Magicpharma's downfall is that they close their site regularly, maybe to catch up with orders?? If u use the above pharmacy can u let us know how it goes.

Just read your post again, are u after anything specific as some pharmacys are better priced then others for certain things.

cheers!!
    ukxmrv likes this.
  6. Gary1001

Gary1001

Australia
    I'm just after Famvir for now. I did have some doubts about pharmacy-orders.com as they seem to have other sites - http://www.1st-pills.com/famvir_generic.php. Maybe all good, but always makes think something is a scam if there are multiple sites.
  7. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    i know some pharmacies have sister companies, but yeah i get where your coming from.
    need to try a small order first up and see what happens i guess. it was awhile ago and i googled this company and i think the reviews were ok, i suppose theres always going to be the odd negative review which usually has to do with shipping etc which would happen with any online order. the price of their famvir is attractive though.

See more popular forum discussions.