1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Can anyone recommend a good water ozonator machine?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by CBS64, Nov 13, 2011.

1. CBS64

CBS64

I'm looking for a water ozonator machine that isn't too expensive (less than $300) -- can anyone recommend a good brand? I've been drinking ozonated water for an H. pylor infection. It helps to some extent, but isn't the total solution. However, I need to keep drinking it in order to buy some time while I try other natural treatments. (Have already tried mastic, zinc-carnosine and bismuth). If anyone has any other suggestions for H. pylori treatment (other than antibiotics, which I'm allergic to), I would also greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
  2. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    I know someone who purchased the Aquazone-6 (you can find it on Amazon for less than $70.)
    It says it can do air and oil, but I don't think it would be useful for much beyond drinking water, and maybe ozoning a small space like a car or closet.
    Still, it's a great price for even those tasks.
    I haven't used it, so I can't say much about it beyond that.
  3. CBS64

CBS64

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I ordered an Auquazone-6 yesterday from Amazon and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow!
  4. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    I hope it's great! Let us know how it works out :D

See more popular forum discussions.