Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Can a petition be started directed at Shorters Uni calling for him to appologise or resign?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by taniaaust1, Feb 22, 2015.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...ding-the-iom-release.35724/page-9#post-562607

I propose that the ME/CFS patient group should start up a petition to his university calling for Dr Shorter to appoligise to us for his horrible article directed towards us which was also full of lies about IOM or resign from his position there. If someone was so abusive to AIDS or cancer patients, they wouldnt get away with it and would be kicked out for this kind of behaviour.

Im hoping one of our groups will take this up or someone. I dont think he should get away with doing this insulting towards a patient group etc with no repercussions. He SHOULD be made to issue a public appology.

catly and alex3619 like this.

See more popular forum discussions.