1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Campaign to bring wessley to justice

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by flex, Jan 6, 2010.

1. flex

flex *****

London area
    Open invitation to Simon Wessely to BBC Debate on XMRV ME/CFS issues

Open invitation to Simon Wessely to BBC Debate
    Dear Mr Wessely

are you prepared to challenge me to a tv debate concerning your practices for the last 25 years on the issue of ME/CFS. I would like to ask you questions about your belief systems, research papers and lectures etc.

In light of the current WPI research this could be compelling viewing.

As you are always keen to have your voice heard in many publications this could be an opportunity for you to reach the public with your understanding of the neurological disease defined by the WHO Known as ME

I eagerly await your reply if you are indeed following this Forum.
  2. fresh_eyes

fresh_eyes happy to be here

mountains of north carolina
    Go flex!

You know, the more I think about it, the more it seems that the UK in particular is failing its obligations under the WHO by failing to recognize and control an infectious disease. They're even going so far, in this case, as to try to discourage further investigation into XMRV by greatly exaggerating the importance of the results of this weak study. They should *at least* be showing a commitment to getting to the bottom of XMRV - its prevalence, then whether it causes disease.

See more popular forum discussions.