August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Call your U.S. congressperson: Sign the letter to stop NIH cut (deadline March 31)

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Dolphin, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

2. AndyPR

AndyPR Senior Member

Disappointing that, at the time of posting this, only @Valentijn and myself liked this post, would have hoped for a bit more interest from our American members.

Valentijn, Joh and Dolphin like this.
  3. AndyPR

AndyPR Senior Member

This has just been highlighted elsewhere but could do with being shared here

Valentijn, Dolphin and Joh like this.
  4. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

OOPS - I CONFUSED TWO ACTIONS! They are not the same. Sorry about that.

There are two different letters. The one I mention below is not quite the same as the one @Dolphin posted above. Both are about letters from Congress and about supporting ME/CFS research but not the same letter.

I have started a new thread here for the letter from Congress that I was talking about - http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...-sign-letter-for-me-deadline-april-4th.50422/

============

Thanks for the post! I called yesterday and followed up with an email containing details.

FYI, the deadline has been changed to April 4th. (I have updated the subject for this thread)

Full details are here:

http://www.meaction.net/2017/03/29/...-to-sign-letter-that-supports-funding-for-me/

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Dolphin and AndyPR like this.
  5. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

@Dolphin, I'm so sorry for my confusion!! :oops:

I have re-edited the subject line for this thread.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017

See more popular forum discussions.